Opening unlikely tomorrow

We’ve had 3 good days skiing & boarding this week with complete coverage of the field and rather thin but hard and fast conditions.
Unfortunately the forecast for the weekend is not promising with heavy rain and warmer weather starting overnight tonight. We will review conditions in the morning but if the forecast is correct, the snow will disappear quickly and conditions will be impossible for skiing. I’ll email an update in the morning as soon as we’ve been able to check the snow cover and the weather.