The rain forecast has arrived as have the warmer temperatures. Although there is still snow on the slope, it will be quickly worn and damaged if we open today. As a little more snow is forecast for tonight and tomorrow, along with colder weather, we have decided not to open today but hope conditions will improve so that we can open tomorrow.
We will review conditions early tomorrow morning and send out an update by 9.00am. If we do open, we will run the tows from about 10.00am.