Another fluctuating forecast and Allenheads now seems to be on the edge of the snow rather than in the middle. However, there may well be enough today & overnight to make it possible to open sometime tomorrow morning. We’ll monitor the situation and update again later today or tomorrow morning.
If there is enough snow to open, its very likely we’ll also be open on Saturday. Worth planning the day now!