Possible snow tomorrow

The forecast is not very clear but there is a chance of sufficient snow overnight tonight & early tomorrow morning to make the slope useable. We’ll check in the morning and, if there is enough snow and someone available to run the tows, we’ll try to open. 

Will post an update in the morning once we know whether or not we can open.