Possible opening tomorrow

After all of the warnings about the weather, its still impossible to predict if we will have enough snow to let us open tomorrow. More snow is forecast for this evening so conditions may be ok but we won’t know until tomorrow morning. We’ll make an assessment by about 9.00am but may still be unsure until we can check out the field ourselves, which won’t be until about 10.30am.

As we find out more, we’ll update