Still no or very limited access to Allenheads

A snow blower has just succeded in making a single track to Allenheads but, with strong winds and further snow forecast tonight, it is probable that the road will be blocked again by morning. We’ll post again with road news tomorrow morning.
Until there is confirmation that access is possible, please don’t try to get to Allenheads.
No tows will be running tomorrow but, if we can, we will try & assess the situation for parking and access to the field with a view to digging our way in on Sunday & perhaps running the tows and seeing if its possible to ski.