No tows this morning and probably not today

Similar to a couple of weeks ago: enough snow on the slopes but regular fresh snow & very strong wind are making access to Allenheads very difficult or impossible.

If the conditions improve by lunchtime and we decide to run the tows, we’ll post an update but it is very unlikely.

However the next couple of days are looking promising, with lighter winds & weather staying cold. If the forecast is correct and the wind has left enough snow, we will run the tows each day.