When we were in a Tier 3 area, we were permitted to open at Allenheads by making it a Covid-Secure environment and by following guidance from Snowsport England. At the moment, we have no guidance from Snowsport England about what is permitted in a Tier 4 area. Having looked at the government information available, it is difficult to predict whether outdoor snowsport at centres like Ski-Allenheads will or will not be allowed. Because of this, we have decided that we will not open until we get confirmation from Snowsport England that we can. If we do get confirmation, we will then have to look at any conditions which may apply and decide whether we can meet them.